- Try out this week’s tip for noticing key collocations.
- Send me an email and tell me the delexicalised verb collocations that you found.
- While you’re at it let me know where you are and why English is important to you.
Below are the links to all of the resources mentioned in this episode.
At the end of every month you’ll get a brief newsletter with a flashcard study set of the month’s vocabulary.
- Opinion piece by former UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown (The Guardian)
- “Cool It, Krugman: The self-sabotaging rage of the New York Times columnist” by Sebastian Mallaby (The Atlantic)
- Natural Grammar by Scott Thornbury
- Sketch Engine (type in a word to see its collocations – select the word sketch function)
Please subscribe for access to the full transcript and flashcards for self-study.
By sharing your email address with me you consent to receive my newsletter and information about services that I offer. You may unsubscribe at any moment by emailing me at info@BetterLanguageLearning.com. I use Mailchimp as my marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices at https://mailchimp.com/es/legal/terms/